Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Return of the VoiceBoy

I'm BACK, BAYBAY! (think George Costanza)

It's been forever since I posted anything to this account, but I'm really focusing on doing more voice over work now so I thought I'd test out Blogger's capabilities. I just learned you can actually upload content here, so I am posting my demo for any and all to hear.

Eventually I'll create a new blog just with my voice over work solely for business purposes but this is just to try it out...

So for anyone curious as to what kinds of voices I can do, enjoy.

             

Also, I've now added a couple more spots below - one being the Ah-Nold one from the radio station morning shows I did, and the other is my favorite character of all the ones I've created for various commercials so far...

See ya!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment